Thanks to Catherine from Atypical 60 for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award! I really appreciate being nominated.
When I am done asking these questions that were posed to me, I will ask some questions of other bloggers!
Then they can decide whether or not to keep the love moving forward. Have fun!
What’s your Favorite movie? Why?
Well, I actually rotate my top 3 movies many times during the year. Depends on what kind of mood I’m in when someone asks me! I would love to say that I go for the artsy-fartsy movies that make me look an intellectual, but that would be complete b.s. My top movies are Speed, Die Hard and Beverly Hills Cop. Give me action, comedy, smart-assery, and good looking guys and I’m in. (Oh, and Serenity–I love me some Captain Tightpants.)
- If you could live anywhere else except where you currently live where would it be?
Even though I love Denver, I would definitely be living in Kauai, Hawaii. It’s gorgeous, does not have blizzards and is gorgeous. Too bad it’s so freaking expensive to live there.
2. How do you like your beef? Super Duper Rare? Rare? Medium Rare? Or well done?
I used to eat meat at the medium level but I’ve bumped it up to medium-well. I still like it a little pink because that just gives steak the best taste.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
More often than not I am a night owl. My hubby and my boy are asleep and I can do whatever I want –which lately means eating ice cream, watching Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team, and then exercising around 11 pm.
- Your idea of “bliss” please?
My bliss is sitting in an airport with my hubby and my boy, getting ready to go on a two week vacation—preferably to Disney World.
- Dogs or Cats?
…are animals! Two years ago I would turn my nose at the idea of even touching a cat. Then we inherited the smartest, bestest cat in the world when my mother-in-law passed. Mr. Biggs was his name and he was so wonderful. But he went out one morning and never came back. We don’t know what happened to Mr. Biggs. Now we just have our little doggie, George.
- What’s the funniest noise you’ve ever heard?
I think listening to my son laugh when he was just a baby. I just couldn’t help it—he was hitching his breath and his voice was so squeaky!
- Ice cream or Gelato?
I might try gelato someday but the name turns me off, kind of like how I feel about the word custard. Probably tastes great, but I wish it was called something else. Ice cream all the way, baby.
- What kind of music do you like?
I like any kind of songs that I can sing out loud and not sound like I’m murdering a cat. I am not big on finding new music to follow, I pretty much go with whatever is on the radio or DirectTV.
- Frank Sinatra or Bobby Darin?
I don’t listen to either one very much but I would probably listen to Bobby Darin first.
- What would your last meal be?
Double cheeseburger, cheese enchiladas, and a chocolate shake. And then Tums.
Okay, here are the wonderful people that I have nominated for the next round of the Sunshine Blogger award. I know that there is a good chance that you have been nominated for this award before, so I understand if you don’t want to do it again. If you wish to participate, just answer the questions and link back to my blog and then nominate your own favorite blogs! I hope you have fun.
- What is your favorite Stephen King novel? Why? If you don’t read his books, why not? What’s wrong with you? (Just kidding!)
- Do you chew gum? What is your favorite flavor/brand?
- Do you like rollercoasters? Wooden or steel?
- What is the longest stretch of time you have ever stayed awake? How were you feeling before you finally fell asleep?
- Have you ever watched a movie with your parents where you were embarrassed by something that came on screen? How did you/they react?
- Do you think that humankind will ever colonize in space?
- What is the most over-rated movie to ever be revered? Why don’t you like it?
- Olive Garden: delicious not so fast Italian food, or restaurant that should be destroyed and never seen again?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Favorite movie with Bill Murray?
- What is your favorite kid’s book? What do you like about it?